Things I Don't Ever Want To Forget !!

1 Comments »
Now that Parker is officially a "Big Boy", I have many things I don't ever want to forget about his first 2 years. Here is my list:
*Thanks for the idea Mamma Bear
1) Jiggle Buns
2) Your Ooooooo face
3) The "Chosen One"
4) Chipmunk conversations
5) First picture with Mommy in the hospital
6) Cloth Diapers
7) Peese (please)
8) "Go baby Go!!"
9) Laying on the floor every night watching you and mommy in the glider chair
10) Sleeping in the hall just outside the NICU door
11) Franken Baby
12) Taking a cold bath together when you were 105 degrees
13) Midnight milk runs to the NICU
14) Thunder Farts
15) Belly laughing at the bear at the Big Bear zoo
16) 1st camping trip where we all froze together in the tent
17) Family "Huggies"
18) Sleeping on my chest
19) Reading you "Oh baby the places you'll go"
20) Getting excited that you gained "2 paperclips" in weight

1 Response to "Things I Don't Ever Want To Forget !!"

Rebecca Says :
August 18, 2008 at 10:27 AM

I love the shout out!!

Post a Comment