This is the END

0 Comments »
Ever since I got home from work today (my first day back) I've had a Doors song stuck in my head. The key lyric is... "This is the end, the end... my friend". It appears that summer is officially over and had ended. I know, I know... most people don't even get a summer vacation but that doesn't matter to me because I do get one, and it's over. Remember when you were a kid and summer was over? One day it just hits you... it's ended!
We had a great summer though and got a lot done. Super productive for sure. I was really getting used to spending days outside with the family hanging out in the "baby pool" and our spa. Even more than that I was really getting used to seeing Parker every morning and spending the whole day together. He seemed to grow up so much this summer. Just last night I was counting how many words he puts together now. It's completely normal for him to string 5, 6, 7 words (sometimes) together in one sentence. I laugh because I often feel that my students can't even really put that many words together. I could go on and on about how sad I am about summer being over but I won't because just like this blog entry... It's Over!!

0 Responses to "This is the END"

Post a Comment