2 Years Old

1 Comments »
Saturday Aug. 2nd
Parker had his official 2nd birthday and it was a blast. We started the day off down by the pool with family and friends. The weather was perfect and as you can tell from the pictures, the water was just as nice! After the pool we went back to the house and played while Misty and I got all the food ready. 6ft of sub sandwiches!! Eat some cake and open up presents and you have all the ingredients you need for the best birthday party ever!




Check out the Monster Truck cake Misty made!

Can you guess what he's trying to do?
Predictable...
Parker LOVED his "frooter" and rides it every day
Red Rover? or London Bridges? who cares when you're having fun!

1 Response to "2 Years Old"

Rebecca Says :
August 6, 2008 at 7:23 AM

Misty - you and I should talk about cakes. I haven't posted Rylee's birthday pics yet, but you should see the cake I made for her. I'll be posting them in the next few days, so keep checking - you're gonna love it!

Post a Comment